Change Default View setting In Quick Edit to Before & After (Photoshop Elements 2022)

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Quick Edit mode, the View always comes up showing "After Only".  I want to change the default to be "Before & After - Horizontal".  I'm tired of having to do this every time I close and reopen Photoshop Elements 2022.  How do I do this?  Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know, this view is not sticky and cannot be changed to the way you want it.  Frankly, this makes perfect sense.  When you open a photo in Quick Mode, you only have an unedited image.  So, there is no After view to see.  It is only after you edit the photo that an After view becomes available to see.   I suspect that most users also want to see a full view of the image before editing it.  If the Before/After view was sticky, they would have to change it either before closing the program or when it opens in order to see a full view of the image. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines