• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color balance

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 software. No I wonder where I can use Colour Balance? I don't find that function anywhere!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Photoshop Elements forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The various tools to correct color are under the menu Enhance >> Adjust color when you are in the 'Expert' mode.

The most used to correct color balance is the "remove color cast" which you use to point to a white/grey spot (without color).

Are you rather in 'Quick' mode or do you use the ACR plugin to edit raw files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, sounds good. I'm using "Expert"-level - Quick is not good enough. What does mean ACR plugin? New for me.

Regards, Mari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds good! I have to test this. I don't use 'Quick' mode because it's not sufficient. ACR plugin is unknown for me. Where can I get more information of it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The ACR plugin (Adobe Camera raw) is provided with the Elements editor to support proprietary raw files formats from camera manufacturers (NEF, CR3, ARW...). It's a raw format converter and powerful editor working non destructively (parametric editing) in 16 bits color depth and wide gamut color mode (sort of Prophoto). You can also use it with jpegs or other photo formats to take advantage of that power. Menu File >> Open in Camera Raw.

Click the 'help' button on the bottom left.

However, don't underestimate the various color corrections available in all modes of the pixel editor (expert, quick or guided) as well as the 'instant fix' of the organizer. It's only a matter of user interface. The major advantages of ACR is it works in 19 bits and Prophoto and the edits are parametric (the 'recipe' is saved and the original untouched).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines