Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Command delay

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Currently running version 14 on a PC running WIN7. Whenever I try to do a task from the commands on the left side of the screen such as enhance, draw or evn the hand/grab tool, it can take up to two minutes for my PC to become aware of what it is I am trying to do. If I try to crop a photo and want to resize the crop say from the corner, I click on the corner to shrink it but unless I keep my finger on the mouse button for about two minutes, it will move the crop to where ever I last released the mouse button. Why is this happening and can it be fixed? Opening photo files and performing any adjustments such as exposure or saturation happen fairly quickly. Please help.

Thank you

TOPICS
Actions , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using a wireless mouse? 

You may have the Paint App on your computer. If so, try drawing & cropping as a test to see if there is a delay there as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines