• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Commit/Cancel Current Operation Box Keeps Getting in the Way

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with Elements 2021, and man, I hate this thing.  It appears directly over text, I can't see while I'm writing!  I don't need it, I can easily confirm or undo any changes made, it's just a nuisance that I constantly have to work around.  Can someone please tell me if there's a way to get rid of this?

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 8.28.23 AM.png

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's near the edge of your image/ canvas  Make your canvas a bit bigger, problem solved. 

Don't worry about the canvas size- just make it a bit bigger. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard not to be frustrated when the only solution is to change the canvas size to accomodate that useless box.  I often work with closely cropped images, and resizing the picture just to cut it back down again later isn't very much less inconvenient than trying to work under it.

Not to mention, I work with word balloons, and even when there's space under the text layer I'm working on, it still often gets in the way when I'm trying to review text nearby!  Is there really no way to just get rid of the thing?

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 11.49.17 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there really no way to just get rid of the thing? Nope, not in photoshop elements. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines