• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion failure - converting PSE PRE17 catalog to PSE 2021

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm converting 2019 catalog to 2021 and reciving conversion failure error.  I ran the repair several times using 2019 all return succesfully completed.  The conversion log file alsways ends withe same message. "An error was encountered in the sqlite database: no such table: face_data_table"  My environment has been upgraded from 2015 to 2019 to 2021.  All three are on my Windows 10 workstation. My catalog contains 55,095 media items.  So it's quite large.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that there are no missing files in your old catalog.  Use the Find>All Missing Files command.  If you find any missing files, either relink them or delete them from the catalog.  Although this doesn't appear to be related to the error message you are receiving, it wouldn't hurt to give this a try.

Otherwise, I think this is a catalog corruption problem that may need the help of Adobe Support.  You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All best efforts have failed.  Opened a support chat with Adobe and now it's in the hands of engineering.  Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines