• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert from my final colour profile for printing to SRGB for web. How do I keep the same colour?

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

So I am setting up a print shot and trying to ensure that my colour worl flow all martches. 

I have callibrated my screen, and downloaded print profiles for the specific print company I am using. 

People will be likely to browse my images on their phone, so how do I get the same colours I have set up for my print to appear on my phone and through out the web?

I hace tried converting the images to sRGB but it always appears different from my screen to my phone.

Help! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You state:I have callibrated my screen, and downloaded print profiles for the specific print company I am using.

The company's print profile may not be optimal for a web app,

Further, I doubt that the pixel display on a phone's screen is comparable to that of a well calibrated computer monitor screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines