• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying and pasting adjustments

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just started working with Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 and use to work with Adobe Photoshop CC. My question is I have just edited a RAW file with ceratin adjustments then imported into the Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor and made some guided adjusmtents. Now I am ready to edit my next RAW file and would like to copy the settings and adjustments I made to save time? Could someone please help, in Photoshop CC  I use to copy and paste attributes but I cant find anything like that in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022.

Thanks Daniel

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The ACR plugin in Elements is a selection of the 'basic' or 'fundamental' tools to convert files from raw to image formats. It is lacking a number of advanced tools available in LR and in the full ACR. Especially all the enhancements and features already available in the pixel editor: saving, converting to image formats, printing...

So in your case, you might have a look at that conversation in another Elements forum:

https://photoshopelementsandmore.com/thread/9070/navigating-editor-raw

The simple option you have to apply a slider setting to a batch of opened files in ACR is to highlight the selected items and apply the same 'recipe' to all. You can always apply the previously applied recipe which is saved when you exit the ACR module. But once you have exited the ACR module by clicking on 'Open' or 'Done', you are only getting back to that last stage, no editing in the pixel editor after that will be recorded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines