• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CR3 files in card reader import

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After latest update I can not se thumbs af my CR3 files in the importwindow when I import from card reader. It shows that there is a file but no picture is shown

TOPICS
Import and export , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a new camera that requires a later version of ACR than 14.1?  Or did the same kind of files display the thumbnail before the update?

What happens if you import the files?  Do they in fact import into the catalog and, if so, do they display thumbnails in the Organizer grid?

Sometimes, the Adobe Photo Downloader fails to display thumbnails because of what appear to be memory refresh issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for fast response. To your questions:

1. The same kind of files did display before the update
2. Yes they can be imported and in the organizer the thumbnails do display in the grid
3. I do not have problems with memory, I have restarted the desktop to bee shure
I will try to download elements and reinstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi
I tried to reinstall ver. 2022 – did not help. Then I did install ver. 2021 and that did it but the problem is back when I uninstall ver. 2021 so I am stuck with both versions ☹

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines