• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create content sheet with 2022 elements editor

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In earlier releases of elements there was a way (via the file drop down) to access a file with images in oreder to create a "content sheet" of those pictures/images. The software would bascially read the folder and create layers for each one of the images.  Does anyone know if this is still possible using the editor (NOT the organizer) with the 2022 version of elements?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Adobe removed the Contact Sheet II from the windows versions, however the mac version still includes

the contact sheet II in the editor.

mac version

con.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In pse 2022, and using my printer, using my pritner interface, it said creating a contact sheet was done in Organizer.  Windows 10 / PSE 2022

Based upon your printer, your interface may be a bit different. 

I also got the same interface when I selected images to print, and chose contact sheet directly from my printer interface in Organizer. 

2022-03-09_162611.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines