• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create new project

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a graphic for a t-shirt. I can add a photo(in this case, a hamburger), but when I try to add text, I get a black box and the photo turns blue. What is going on? How do I add text above and below the photo without getting the stupid black box, and keep the original colors of the photo?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

1. Your canvas is black. Set your color chip to black for foreground & white for background (default), then go to File>new>blank file, enter the dimensions, and Background contents: White. ok it.

2. Use the selection brush or the lasso tool to select the burger on your source file, then Copy/paste to the canvas.

3. Activate the Type tool, set your foreground color chip to the desired color and type the text. You should have 3 layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That often happens when you just copy and paste the image from a website- free or paid. 

Here are 3 burgers I rendered from a 3d model.  I have others. b1.pngb4.pngb5.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for  prompt reply, but the burger is not the problem. The problem is that when I try to add text, I get the result you see  in the picture attached to my original post. How do I avoid getting the black box and the blue burger when trying to add text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Your canvas is black. Set your color chip to black for foreground & white for background (default), then go to File>new>blank file, enter the dimensions, and Background contents: White. ok it.

2. Use the selection brush or the lasso tool to select the burger on your source file, then Copy/paste to the canvas.

3. Activate the Type tool, set your foreground color chip to the desired color and type the text. You should have 3 layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you attach the original burger file you are using so we can see what may be happening when you edit it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines