• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating photo panel

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me with instructions to create a photo panel with Elemnets?  I'd like to create a panel with 4 or even 6 photos.....2 across x 2 down or possibly 2 across by 3 down.

TOPICS
Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have look at my three video demos:

Using the built-in collage templates

https://youtu.be/Yx0wgWSPTfE

Manipulating and re-sizing the templates

https://youtu.be/SVMxuo-ixeo

Make your own custom collage

https://youtu.be/MM1Ey3T3o0Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.Now, I am using Elements 14. Would like to upgrade to v. 2020, but now running Win7.With v. 14, when I make collage, how do I make background white?Also, how do I save as jpeg ? I seems to only give me pse option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just use the Editor menu:

File >> Save As

Then choose jpeg.

Or if you have the PSE project saved in Organizer you can select the thumbnail and click:

File >> Export as New File

You then get some file choices, size and folder location for the saved copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi...sorry, I must be doing something incorrectly.

I saved the pse file to my hard drive. Then, opened it, using 'open recently edited file'. Tried to then 'export' as you suggested, but the 'export' option under the 'file' tab is grey. Nothing happens when I click it. [This is Elements 14].

Is there a video available demonstrating making, editing photo panels with Elements 14. I'm still unable to modify the background to all white....I don't see this option when opening 'graphics'.

Thanks!

--
Lynn & Steven Lorton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you open the PSE project file in he Editor? Then go into the advanced mode. You should see the layers including the color for the background layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines