• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop Tool

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me how to stop the crop tool thinking it knows better than me. It never gets it right. It constantly changes the aspect ratio without me asking it to. I just want it to do what I tell it.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Hi Nick,

Try setting your General Preferences to uncheck Enable Crop Pre-Selection. And, use the No restriction Crop tool unless you need a specific crop size.

2021-09-29 14_34_40-Preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been reported by others that the crop tool's setting is not "sticky." Activate the Rectangular Marquee tool and enter the dimensions. Be sure that Feather value is 0. Then go to Image menu>crop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nick,

Try setting your General Preferences to uncheck Enable Crop Pre-Selection. And, use the No restriction Crop tool unless you need a specific crop size.

2021-09-29 14_34_40-Preferences.png

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines