Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cropping feature for Elements 2020

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to preset the W:, H:, and Resolution when I crop photo images.  Older versions of Elements I only had to type these 3 fields once and they were remembered for each file I would open up and edit, forever, until at times when I needed to change them for custom sizing.  With this version I have to type in all 3 fields for every photo I open up and edit.  Frustrating!  I lost a time saving feature.  Or, is there a way to fix this?

TOPICS
Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place a batch of images in a folder, then go to File>Process multiple files. In the dialog that comes up, under "Image Size, "enter H, W, Resolution.

Suggest that you place the processed files in a separate folder so as not to overwrite the originals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The crop settings should be remembered. Try cropping a test photo with your desired settings and then go to:

File >> Save As

Save the file and close the Editor.

Re-launch and the previous saved crop settings should be sticky when you open a new image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines