• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom slideshow title template

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements Organizer's slideshow creator has some nice title templates. Is there any way to import one of your own images to serve as a title template?

TOPICS
How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the Organizer's Slideshow Creator?  If so, you may add your own title as follows:

1. Click on the Slideshow Editor's Media tab
  2. Click on the Add Media button
  3. Choose to add your slide either via the Organizer or the Folders option

Snap_2022.07.01_11h10m57s_003.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  Using this technique I can only add a photo that I have already added text to and delete the organizer's title slide.   But I was hoping I could add blank title slides that would appear as available titles in the organizer.  Is there some way to do that?  I can't even access the included title templates from different themes.  If I click the add text slide button it just gives me the three canned options for the theme I am using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines