• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Das Update 20211 lässt Elements abstürzen!

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Tag,

seit Anfang des Jahres benütze ich Adobe Photoshop-Elements 2021 auf Windows 10 und es funktionierte meist ordentlich.
Jetzt taucht ein Update auf und sofort nach der Installation stürzt das Programm ab. Habe mehrmals Photoshop komplett gelöscht und wieder installiert, immer dasselbe Problem. Wenn ich im Programm das Feld Installation nach dem Beenden anklicke, kann ich arbeiten. Anschließend tauchen dann die nervigen Meldungen auf und ich muss das Download beim Schließen sofort beenden, sonst geht es wieder von vorne los.

Möchte nichts anderes, als dass dieser Dounloadbefehl und dieses Update 20211 wieder verschwindet, zumindest bei mir verursacht es nur Probleme, sehe aktuell keine Vorteile.

Eventuell hat jemand einen Tipp.

Vielen Dank!

Good day,

since the beginning of the year I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 on Windows 10 and it mostly worked properly.
Now an update appears and immediately after installation the program crashes. Deleted Photoshop completely and reinstalled several times, always the same problem. If I click the Installation after exit field in the program, I can work. Then the annoying messages appear and I have to stop the download immediately when closing, otherwise it starts all over again.

If nothing else wants this Dounload command and this update 20211 to disappear again, at least for me it only causes problems, currently see no advantages.

Maybe someone has a tip.

Thank you very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Photoshop Elements.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take a look at this Help Article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines