Deactivate / LWS

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

IM sure this has been mentioned several times

BUT!

Hard disk crash - lost all date. Bought new machine and have installed Elemenst 12 again, but cant activate it on new laptop and cant deactivate it for obvious reasons. Neather can I log onto the LWS to resolve as the 'help+support' page just sends me round in circles.

How can i deactivate my product so i can re install in on my new laptop if i have neither the original laptop - or email address i had in 2012 - or access to LWS to resolve this issue. LWS says im not an authorised user etc

Regards

RH

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RH,

I am not sure that if Elements 12 will work on the new laptop as it might have the latest OS loaded in it.

But if you still want to give it a try, you can download the installer from Adobe.com (Manage Account) Page and also get your serial number from there.

Please make sure that you use the same Adobe ID to login that was used in Elements 12 for activation.

Regards,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines