• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete all photos in library that aren't connected to there thumbnail?

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open up the catalog for PSE 11 I'm told that many photo's aren't connected to their thumbnail.  I have since found copies of a few older catalogs' as well as some other untagged photo's.

Is there any any way to get the program to try to connect all the pictures to there thumbnails knowing that hundreds will be unconnected and then have all of the unconnected pictures just deleted.I suppose that these will be the picttures that that the program calls unsupported?

If this can be done I realize that my new catalog won't be accurate and that there is a likelyhood of many duplicates but at lease they these can be dealt with?  Is there any other ways to do this this?

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

To find all missing files, go to Find->All Missing Files. This will filter all missing files. Now, to reconnect them double click a missing File, a autoscanner opens to find the missing files.

Click on Browse, and a dialog box opens to reconnect missing files. Select the correct location of the file on the right hand side and click on 'Reconnect'.

Somya_Agarwal_0-1608623842016.png

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines