• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable Resize confirmation dialog

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I resize something in Photoshop Elements 14, I get this confirmation dialog:

Is there any way to skip this? When I make a change, I want it to happen immediately. I can always undo if needed. In Expert mode, I feel like this should be able to be disabled. Is there any way to do so?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way i know of.

You can just press the Enter/Return key instead of actually clicking the check mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem, I'm working with hundreds of little images, and every time I write a text, this dialog cover the text and I cannot see what I'm tipyng, it is really annoying. I cannot believe there is not option to disable this dialog... it is really useless...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I have the same problem, I'm working with hundreds of little images, and every time I write a text, this dialog cover the text and I cannot see what I'm tipyng, it is really annoying. I cannot believe there is not option to disable this dialog... it is really useless...

By @Luis23097961lxk9

Not exactly the same problem.

Your issue is a rather common one and has been answered in several conversations.

The main thing is to realize that when entering text, you don't write directly on your canvas. You are creating a text (vector) layer over the existing layers. If the validating buttons outside of the text input box are shown within the bounds of  your image, your text does appear in the final location. Otherwise, just make your text input box a little higher on your image and move it down after validating the text. Just a matter of getting used to.

The suggestion of the OP to simply exit without validating would bring a huge amount of protests from many users, including me. Not a realistic solution to your own problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines