• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe Photoshop elements 2022 include camera raw update now

Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I initially bought this software in November 2021 it did not include any camera raw program. I have a new Sony A7IV camera and have not been able to work with my raw files. Someone said in Dpreview forum a new update includes camera raw 14.1 which handles the Sony A7IV. I have not received any notice of update so wondering if this is true. 

TOPICS
Download and install , Feature request , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update pushed out does contain and update to camera raw 14.1.
Updates are not pushed out to everyone at the same time- I had to wait a week or to to get the acr14.1 update.
An update is not available to you if the "update" choice is greyed out.2022-03-07_165450.png

2022-03-07_165535.png

You can maually install most ACR updates- I'll let others post the links and how to's. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the preferences you show above in the organizer section or the editor itself.  I am currently at my cabin so will not be able to check until next week when back in city. Last week my editor part would not work and a box popped up saying redownload.  I did not uninstall the first version and did a new download.  My previous workaround  installation in January of camera raw 14.1 was gone and so was file folder replaced in programs with something called custom hook. I am hoping I will just be to do the update and get it back without deleting everything and reinstalling. Computer software is my nemesis without help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The preference screenshot is from pse 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Back in town now and no sign of an update so I uninstalled my Elements2022  and reinstalled and got the new version thankfully with the camera raw.  Worked for awhile then I  could not open the editor part so did chat online and they took over my computer and fixed it .  Hope it stays fixed as happened a couple times with old program.  thanks for your help as makes my Sony A7IV raw files and older raw files work now--- headache gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines