Does PhotoShop Elements have Neural Filters

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm really excited about what (little) I know of the AI in general and Neural Filters

Does any version of elements have neural filter capability?

Thanks

Doug

TOPICS
Actions , Feature request , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not exactly.  But there are several tools in Elements that use the same AI technology that has been ported over from Photoshop CC.  For example, the CC Style Transfer filter is available in Elements 2022 in the Artistic Effects panel.  The Elements version does not have all of the customization tools available in CC. 

Ashampoo_Snap_Friday, February 18, 2022_11h0m25s_multi.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply.

I'm really looking just for the photo restoration filters, but the trial I downloaded should help me clarify this.

Thanks again

Doug

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which specific filter do you have in mind.  Although Elements has a colorize tool, the CC version is far superior IMO.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines