• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Don't like menu system in guided mode. Is there a way to get menus like that inversion 13

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In ver 13 there was a menu system on right side in guided mode. Is there a way to get that type of menu in Elements 2021 in the guided mode? Before you saw the image the entire time instead of stock photo blocks that mean nothing to me

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used to use Guided very successfully in some previous editions, but it's now not very efficient or  helpful in PSE 2021.  But PSE 2021 has now moved a number of tools etc that I used in Guided to the redesigned Quick Editor.   When in Quick, also be sure to click on the Enhance pull-down menu in the toolbar(?) toward the screen top, and  a number of other tools are then exposed.   Still not as good as the old Guided to me, but I'm glad I stumbled across this.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines