• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download full version - not just installer app

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep copies of my applications on DVD disks just in case I need to reinstall them.  Is there a way to download the full version of Photoshop Elements 2022 - or can we only download the small instalaler app that downloads and installes the main program?  I like being able to re-install without having to download it again over the internet - this is especially important to folks on limited bandwidth or limited download data plans.    THANKS  TT

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Hi TT,

Here is a link to a direct download of PSE 2022 in a ZIP file. It's 3.6 GB. You'll have to scroll down about 2 pages to find the link. You can store it on a USB thumb drive. It will only install as a 30-day trial unless you have a valid serial number. https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-2022-direct-download-links-premiere.html?fbclid=IwAR2mK7zd6PTrvVwBAfqrXiet7UD9JxmBXbipAElc0AwKdQMXqd6ew4Kd4QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TT,

Here is a link to a direct download of PSE 2022 in a ZIP file. It's 3.6 GB. You'll have to scroll down about 2 pages to find the link. You can store it on a USB thumb drive. It will only install as a 30-day trial unless you have a valid serial number. https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-2022-direct-download-links-premiere.html?fbclid=IwAR2m...

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU for the link.   I had looked at that site, and missed the
links you mention.  Thank you for clarifying it for me.

I paid for both versions, and have valid license fees for each. Thank
you for the uptake on whether they are trial or full versions, accordingly.

I appreciate the prompt and courteous reply !!     TT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TT,

If you use the search on that site, you'll find download links for prior versions also. It may not be an official Adobe site but they've been hosting Adobe downloads for several years so they must be sanctioned by Adobe to host the downloads.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines