• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Elements trial are some features missing

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to use photoshop for screenprinting and I thought Elements might be an option as this is all I need it for.

I downloaded the software but the 8 bits/ channel option seems to be missing. I can see it, but can't click on it. Is this disabled on the free version? 

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to use photoshop for screenprinting and I thought Elements might be an option as this is all I need it for.

I downloaded the software but the 8 bits/ channel option seems to be missing. I can see it, but can't click on it. Is this disabled on the free version? 

By @karen35155277stlk

Nothing is disabled.

That only means you are already in 8 bits mode.

To be sure, look at the text on the bottom border of the image window.

Click on the > sign on the right of the text to open the properties display menu.

Choose document profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Elements does not support CMYK if that is what you want to use for screenprinting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines