• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloding Photos Elements & Premier Elements as a Bundle for £130.00 +or- Download became corrupted

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While attempting to Download the bungle of Photoshop Elements & Premier Elements, onto a Mac 2022 using the correct update it started well with the Elements going first but when I clicked on the Premier section I noticed it was NOT for Mac but was for Windows and there was no way to change this so I did not click on Download so never got my order completed, It looks almost impossible to get a refund and now I cant even get to tell Adobe about my problem and they have not realised that the program is not being used!

Any suggestions? My Name is Alex, nick name Notty.

TOPICS
Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user forum.  We cannot help you with this kind of a problem.  You need to contact Adobe Support (if you purchased from Adobe).  You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help & Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines