• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Easily Load Photos and Videos into a Video Project?

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:  I'm new to elements and I've invested hours and hours loading thousands of pictures into the Organizer (face tagging, the whole bit)...

Now I want to pick and choose a few dozen to load into the video tool and it's almost impossible.

There must be some way to browse and select from the media organizer without copy and pasting into a new folder so you can create a video...  What am I doing wrong??

thanks... /mike

TOPICS
How to , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several ways to do this. But first I need to ask which "video tool" you are referring to?  If you mean the Slideshow feature in the Organizer, simply select your media using Shift/Ctrl clicking, then click the Slideshow button.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.05.21_01h28m47s_011_.png

If you are referring to Premiere Elements to create your videos, you can select your desired assets, then click the Editor pop-up button and choose Video Editor.  This will add your chosen assets into a new video project.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.05.21_01h30m03s_012_.png

Alternatively, you can select the assets and right-click on one of the files and choose Edit in Premiere Elements.

You can also open Premiere Elements and Add Media from the Organizer for your project.  Adding your chosen media to an Album in the Organizer makes this a little easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up creating an album and that seemed to be the most efficient way... Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines