• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit certain parts of photograph

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to edit a certain portion of a photograph. Say you have a photograph with two people, one of the individuals is too light and you want to darken them up or the clothes that they are wearing. How do I edit just that individual and not the rest of the image?  Or say I have a photo of the ocean with someone standing there, how do I brighten up the ocean but not touch the person standing there? 

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are several different methods to do what you want to do.  I suggest you first learn about selections.  When you select an object in a photo, only the portion of the photo that is selected will be affected by whatever edit you want to make, e.g. select a person and make them lighter or darker.  Take a look at this HelpX Article for the basics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines