• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Edit in progress' bar won't disappear

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Elements for years, and am quite familiar with it. Over the past week, I have encountered a new problem: after editing a photo AND closing it in the Editor, the 'Edit In Progress' bar across the thumbnail in the Organizer won't go away. Because of this, there appear to be restrictions on my management of that image - ie, I am unable to MOVE it using the file pull down menu. I tried upgrading to PE 2019, but that hasn't resolved the problem. Now I'm out the cost of PE 2019. Is there a way to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting the preferences file.  Hold Alt+Shift+Ctrl while launching the Organizer and answer yes to the delete settings question that pops up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue. I tried the control, although, shift and said yes to turning off control settings.  It didn't work.  I'm frustrated. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Lizzardsmile what OS and Elements version are you using?  And are your photo files stored on a network or cloud drive rather than a local hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines