• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editer -Werkruimte Adobe Photoshop elements 2022

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

De editer-werkruimte van adobe Photoshop elements 2022 wordt maar 3 tot 5 maal geladen. Nadat de computer opnieuw is opgestart kan de editer-werkruimte opnieuw 3 tot 5 maal worden geladen. 

wat is hier aan de hand ???

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

If I understand you correctly, there is a problem with the Editor failing to terminate properly and you are seeing the process as non-responsive in Task Manager, whenever this happens.  I assume that the problem goes away if you either reboot the computer or else end the process in Task Manager.

If you use the Organizer, go to Edit>Preferences>Media Analysis and turn off all media analysis.  Let us know if the problem continues to exist after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Inderdaad de editer beeindigd niet correct. De aanwijzing omtrent de Organizer heb ik ook uitgevoerd maar helaas het niet correct beeindigen van de editer blijft bestaan.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

I will make Adobe aware of your problem, but I wouldn't expect a fix any time soon.  In the meantime, you will just have to terminate the program in Task Manager whenever the problem happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes, the program fails to terminate properly.  If you are on Windows, check Task Manager to see whether the Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 Editor process is still running.  If so, end the task and try to relaunch the program again.

If that is not the problem, please describe what is happening in more detail.  Include any error message you are receiving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goedenavond Greg_S,
In taak beheer heb gecontroleerd en gezien dat Adobe Photoshop elements 2022 editer-proces correct afsluit. Nadat ik enige malen het  Adobe Photoshop elements 2022 editer-proces heb geactiveerd en afgesloten , is het niet meer mogelijk om het Adobe Photoshop elements 2022 editer-proces te actveren. In Taakbeheer wordt dan aangegeven dat Adobe Photoshop elements 2022 editer-proces niet "REAGEERT". Beëindigd ik die taak in taakbeheer , daarna kan ik Adobe Photoshop elements 2022 editer-proces weer activeren. Bij dit al deze handelingen worden er geen foutmeldingen  gegeven.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly, there is a problem with the Editor failing to terminate properly and you are seeing the process as non-responsive in Task Manager, whenever this happens.  I assume that the problem goes away if you either reboot the computer or else end the process in Task Manager.

If you use the Organizer, go to Edit>Preferences>Media Analysis and turn off all media analysis.  Let us know if the problem continues to exist after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inderdaad de editer beeindigd niet correct. De aanwijzing omtrent de Organizer heb ik ook uitgevoerd maar helaas het niet correct beeindigen van de editer blijft bestaan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will make Adobe aware of your problem, but I wouldn't expect a fix any time soon.  In the meantime, you will just have to terminate the program in Task Manager whenever the problem happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hartelijk dank voor uw tijd en de mogelijke oplossingen. Afwachten wat Adobe als mogelijke oplossing van het probleem kan geven!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Mink Dijkhuizen, there has been a recent update to Elements 2022.  Can you check to see whether you have received the update, and if so, whether the problem has been resolved.  I was having a similar problem with the Organizer failing to terminate properly.  So far, the problem has been resolved for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines