• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editor won't open files directly from Organizer

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very much a beginner with the organizer/editor thing.  Looks like if I ever get it organized it could be really useful.  So, I'm trying.  I am on a MAC.   I clicked on a picture in organizer to go to editor.  A message came up asking me if I wanted to allow Editor to access my documents folder.  Being the cautious person that I am, I said no.  Then it proceeded to tell me my picture was locked or I do not have permissions to open it.  It then explanied how to unlock it.  Anyway it now says that on any picture I try to send to editor.  If I open the file directly from editor its okay.  How do I go back and give Editor permission to open files.  I'm convinced that is the problem.

Nancy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What editor? What organizer?

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to what I think is a better forum, Ps Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know nothing about Macs and have never seen this issue raised before.  I suggest you tell us what version of Elements you are using and what version of the Mac OS also.  Other than that, all I can suggest is that you reset the warnings and/or the preferences files. 

Take a look at this link to reset the warnings.  If that doesn't work, look at the rest of the information on that webpage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I wasn't more clear.  I am using Photoshop Elements 2020 and organizer.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines