• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editor Workspace won't open

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements 2021 installed and have been using it but suddenly my Editor Workspace won't  open. Should I uninstall and reinstall?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Thank you Bob, believe it or not after 3 hrs of stressing out I decided to try a reboot and that worked. Couldn't believe it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue.  I don't have time to try to figure out the mechanics of BIOs and new users, etc.  You have lost another customer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here- Amazing a big company like Adobe cannot test their products sufficiently. Waste of money to buy anything from these amateurs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I;m using version 2023. Just installed last week, but now The welcome screen comes up. I click edit photos. A dialog box tells me the editor is loading. The box disappears but no workspace is visible. I have tried rebooting and  reinstailling, but to no avail, I also looked on the menu for the welcome screen. There is a choice that shounds promising--Show all--but it is grayed out. There is an active Hide choice. I wonder if it might have been selected by accident and now I cannot undo the damage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking through this discussion is pretty discouraging. It looks like the official answer is to reboot the machine, but that has not worked for me. Neither has uninstalling and  reinstalling. No other solution is known. I bought t he software last week so I shoujld  be able to return it. I feel mighty bad about this since i have always thought highly of Adobe and have used Elements since it was introduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines