• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects and Styles Panels Blank

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had downloaded and installed Elements+ back in April. Everything worked fine on PSE 2021 until recently. Elements+ disappeared from the panel it was installed into. I know I can access it through Automation Tools, but I like seeing the graphics to click on in the panel (I don't remember which panel it was located in). So I reinstalled Elements+. Ever since then the Effects and Styles panels are blank. I tried uninstalling Elements+ but it didn't work. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.  Otherwise, I suggest you try contacting the Elements+ developer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Greg, contacting Andrei Doubrovski is the best advice.

Also: similar post at the same time on another forum:

https://photoshopelementsandmore.com/thread/8290/elements-effects-panel-editor-resolved

(Andrei is a member of that forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines