• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Element 2021 keeps crashing

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Elements 2021 for Mac and I never got it to open! it just crashes when I attempt to open and asks me to send report to Apple and Adobe. I am disapointed I bought the software a few weeks ago and still can't use it. Any help? Thank you

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try a clean re-install of the application?

You can refer to this article for help - https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/kb/crash-on-launch-.html

Please let us know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Priyanshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same issue on MAC.  PSE 2021 doesn't open at all.  

Tried uninstalling PSE2021using  AppCleaner application and then reinstalling but no luck. Any help would be really apreciated. 

ps, uninstaller under Utility didn't work, its grayed out and doesn't do any thing.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told to uninstall completely, reinstall a new install file and reinstall. It worked great!

France Ouellette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy that we were able to help you resolve the issue!

Thanks,

Priyanshi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just got off of the phone with Adobe Technical support.  He straight up told me that Photoshop Elements will no longer work with any Mac operating system newer than 11.  As a loyal PSE user, this is outrageous.  Has anyone else heard this news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines