• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 11: new printing issue

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have been using photoshop elements 11 on my laptop (windows 10) to print to my epson printer (cable connected) for over a year now, with mild issues that I could figure out on my own. This time I am stumped because it seemed to happen out of nowhere. After selecting print settings, I click print and receive a pop up saying "photoshop can not print this document". I am able to print the same document using photoshop 2021, however prefer the simplicity of elements 11.  I have cycled the power on the printer and the laptop. Checked for updates. I can print from notepad without issue. I have uninstalled and re-installed elements 11 and that did not fix the issue. I am attempting to print .jpgs and this error has happened with at least 7 different .jpg files on three different types of media. Please help!

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you please share a screenshot of the issue you are facing? Also, did you recently update windows or the printer driver?

Regards,

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines