• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 13 - update 13.1

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the new update to Photoshop.  When I start a new session, I again get the notification that the update is available although it has already been installed.   What do I have to do to stop getting the update notification?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to the Elements forum. The current version of PSE is 2021.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's an old bug:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop-elements/elements-131-pop-up-for-update-after...

I can't find the solution now.

I only find what I wrote in another forum about manually updating the ACR module in PSE13.1:

"I strongly advise not to attempt to install an ACR update manually in Elements. I did it with PSE13 and that made big problems afterwards with the AAM installer. Better use the DNG converter if needed."

I think I had to reinstall the AAM manager program, but I don't remember how...

There was a similar bug in the same version:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop-elements/ps-elements-13-error-code-u44m1i210-...

It's possible that the same solution, uninstalling  and reinstalling PSE13 from a clean installer may solve this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines