• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 14 - Lost connection of photos to files

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) In Elements 14 Organizer, I have lost connection from thousands of my photos to the file. When searching for them they show they are in the "F" drive which, of course does not exhist. In this ghost "F" drive, it shows there are over 25,000 pictures in it. Some of the time I can retrieve one picture at a time. I would like to have all of my pictures restored to the Organizer. I would also like to know why this happend and what is this "F" drive.

2) When I click right on my mouse while in the Organizer I cannot get a drop down. The is true also when I try to drop down FILE, EDIT, IMAGE, HELP, etc.

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS are you using?

What is the actual path to your photos?  Which drive and folder(s)?

How many drive partitions do you have?  Are any of your partitions on an external hard drive?  Are any of your photos in a cloud storage?

How are you searching for the files?

When you "retrieve one picture at a time" where are you retrieving the file from, and what do you do with it to retrieve it?

How many photos should you have in your catalog?  The 25,000 on the "ghost F drive"?  Or more or less?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines