• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 14 Stopped Working on my Mac

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new Mac and moved everything over from my old Mac, inluding Elements14.  It worked initially, but after the first time it wouldnt open any more.  I tried restarting the computer, but it just doesnt respond.  Tech support says that its no longer supported by Catalina and that I have to update to the new version.  However, the program continues to run fine on the other computer.  I don't really want to spend $100 on what is basically the same program and all tech support wants to do is sell me the new program.  Does anyone know a work around?

TOPICS
Download and install , Import and export , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats a lot of work to run a program that was already running on the machine and is still running on my other mac... Before I do all that I'd probably be better off paying Adobe their $100 ransome.  I can't understand why Apple hasnt made photo editing software.... they made a word processer and spreadsheet...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>>I can't understand why Apple hasnt made photo editing software.

They used to. Apple sold Aperture from 2005-2015. They discontinued it and replaced it with an app called Photos, a more iOS experience.

https://www.pocket-lint.com/apps/news/apple/132730-apple-just-killed-one-of-its-most-popular-apps-an...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just looked into Photos... it might actually be just what I need.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines