• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 14 will not open my raw files from sony rx10 m4

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi please help ..i have just bought a new camera, sony rx10 m4 and i can no longer open my raw files in Elements 14 ... is there a solution to this please ? thank you 

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All new cameras require their own (totally new) raw format that no older converter can support.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/faq-will-photoshop-elements-work-with-my-camera-or...

So, you can either use the Sony converter bundled with your camera,

or buy the current PSE2021,

or the free solution to download the free Adobe DNGconverter, a standalone program that can batch convert a whole folder of your raw files to the universal DNG raw format that PSE14 can read and process. An additional batch operation but free and with the same quality/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your camera requires ACR 10.1.  I haven't tried it myself with Elements 14, but it may be possible to update your Camera Raw plug-in using the workaround found here.  I suggest you try downloading the plug-in for ACR 10.5.  If you decide to use this workaround, please report back if it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines