• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 18 wont open

New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using my Elements 18 since 2018 with no issues what so ever but today it wouldn't let me use the text or brush tools. I kept getting an error code. I think it said something like couldn't use the tool at this time because of an error. So I closed it down and when I turned it back on the start up screen came up and I clicked the left side, cant remember it is...photo editor I think, anyway it acted like it was going to open but it never did. I clicked at top and there is an option to skip start up page and go right into program on start up, so I clicked that and now nothing shows up at all. It shows that little blue box with all the credits and then nothing..ugh..any ideas? I tried to get help from Adobe but they said they cant find my product so I must not have registered it? Anybody have any idea whats going on? I'm going to restart my laptop and see if that helps. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I restarted my laptop and it works now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines