• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2018 Catalog Problem

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PE 2018.  I restored My Catalog from the backup.  I have about 25,500 pictures on my PC all catagorized by year. I also had tagged all photos in PE by year. When I restored it made two batches,  one from 1899 to 2002 with 5,678 photos, all properly tagged.  The rest don't appear until I click on the next year, 2003 to 2020 and they show up in a separate batch, for a total of about 19,968 making a grand total of all pictures in PE of 25,666.  All photos in these two batches are tagged, just the way I made them.  When I try to delete, import or edit any photos, I get an error message.Clipboard01.jpg 

I tried a repair which didn't help. The Adobe directory shows 35,163 items. I don't know what to do now. Should I delete all pictures in Organizer and Adobe and try to restore again?

Pat

TOPICS
Actions , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS are you using?

I restored My Catalog from the backup.

Why did you do this and where did you backup from and restore to?  (New hard drive/computer/folder location?)

When I restored it made two batches, one from 1899 to 2002 with 5,678 photos, all properly tagged.

Do you mean you are in Sort by Batch and the restore created two import batches?  If not, please explain.

The Adobe directory shows 35,163 items.

What Adobe directory are you talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines