• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2021 Organiser not loading

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased Elements 2021 to replace my version 13. The Organiser will not load properly even though the editor seems to function correctly. This is useless as I cannot load any image files to edit. I have tried Uninstalling and installing several times restarting my PC between actions but end up with no functioning Organiser. I've tried all the suggestion on forums and help screens but nothing changes. I need to get this fixed or I will ask for a refund. By the way my version 13 still works fine. Hope you can help

TOPICS
Download and install , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using, and if it is Mac, what hardware is your computer?

How large is your Elements 13 catalog? Is it possible that Elements 2021 is converting your catalog which can take a long time if the catalog is large.

Did the 2021 Organizer ever load?

Try holding the Shift key while launching the Organizer.  This should bring up the Manage Catalogs dialog.  Create a new catalog and see if the program will launch correctly.  If it does, go back to File>Manage Catalogs and either open the converted Elements 13 catalog if it is listed, or use the Convert button to find and convert the catalog.

If all else fails, try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.  If you are willing, Support can take control of your computer and get it up and running for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help and support. I managed to get the 2021 version of organiser loaded and working after updating all my drivers using a driver update software. I am now labouring over the catalogue issues but have not had a chance to read all of the suggested solutions for reinstating my version 13 albums, tags and keywords. I'll let you know how I go with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines