• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2021

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchased and installed the latest Photo Shop Elements and Premier Elements so that I can add place tags to my collections. But cant find how to do it any help appreicated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The Photoshop Elements forum can be found here and the Premiere Elements forum can be found here

I unsure which forum to move your query to as you mentioned both products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It applies to both products !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You haven't given us much information about exactly what you want to do. What OS are you using? And do you want to use keyword tags or Places tags that can work with geo-tagging metadata?  And what do you mean when you say you want to add tags to your collections?  That term can have many meanings.  Have you created a collection in other software and want to transfer the tag information to Elements?

Or are you a total novice and are unaware that there is a third program called the Organizer (which comes with both Photoshop and Premiere Elements).  The Organizer is where you do all of your tagging.

For now, take a look at this Help article and come back if you have more specific questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines