• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2022 on a secondary drive.

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will Elements 2022 run on a seconsary drive and if so how do I get it there? I tried to load it to the "D" drive upon purchase but it told me it was not the root path and wouldn't let me do it. It is a new PC with a small SSD primary drive and I am trying not to load it up. Thanks in adxance!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new folder on the D drive and install to that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Bob, do I have to completely uninstall Elements or can I copy the program and paste it onto the "D" drive? It would not let me put it there on the original download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to uninstall and then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it would not let me put it on the "D" drive before but we'll see I guess. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope Adobe will let me install it again. I don't have a disc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be SURE to keep any installers you download. In a safe place, not just on your computer, as you are most likely to need it after a disk fails...!

When it says "root folder" it is not complaining about using the D disk. Root folder means, specificallty, that folder at the top of the disk. You simply need to use a folder that is NOT the root folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines