Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2022 on Macbook M1 Sonoma 14.3 Laggy interface

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Ive had this license for 2 years now, and immidiately after update, the interface is just laggy. Just moving jgp image is laggy and have like 0.5 frames pr second, which makes it pretty unusable. 

Ive learned that Elements basically have just 1 year of  support, and after that I get no more help. Im using it so little, that I dont want to pay every year/every other year to make this product work.

Is it anything I can do, or is this just a product that is not for me anymore? Anyone with same issues?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Mac , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add one thing. If I knew an update would be a fix for a few years, I would . But that what they told me in 2022, when I updated and my Elements 2018 stopped working. I know I will get that same issues again later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe offically supports justthe current version, and the previous version.

CONSIDER IT A MIRACLE that your PSE 2022 even mostly works with sonoma right now.

Veiw this link:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/photoshop-elements-2022/m-p/14336846#M...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines