• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2022 organizing for specific items

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know if Elements 2022 can organize by category, sub-category, etc to locate photos in a group or a specific item. For Example: Birds, waterfowl, dabbling ducks, mallards ?

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

I want to know if Elements 2022 can organize by category, sub-category, etc to locate photos in a group or a specific item. For Example: Birds, waterfowl, dabbling ducks, mallards ?

By @defaulttqgl1wrip4r1

Yes, that was the basic use of the organizer since the start 20 years ago with the 'photoshop album' before other search tools were added. You can organize by hierarchical keyword tags, categories and subcategories. My suggestion is to download the trial version of PSE2022 (30 days) and to c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @defaulttqgl1wrip4r1

Yes, that was the basic use of the organizer since the start 20 years ago with the 'photoshop album' before other search tools were added. You can organize by hierarchical keyword tags, categories and subcategories. My suggestion is to download the trial version of PSE2022 (30 days) and to check if that's what you want. Then, ask for more details in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can find the free trial here.

And just to give you an idea of the power of the current version, I performed a search for mallard on my catalog and it returned over 500 results.  I have never used Mallard as a keyword tag.  So, all of these photos (and videos) were analyzed through the Organizer's artificial intelligence and a Smart Tag was applied by the program.

Snap_2021.11.11_10h16m57s_001.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines