• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2022 purchase

Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed PS Elements 2022 is available on Amazon for £37.99 at the moment and i am thinking of making the purchase.

I realise there is an issue with Monterey at the current time which is the OS that i have on a new M124 Imac.

I just wondered at such a great price if i should purchase the boxed version from Amazon and then wait to install it once the issues have been sorted via Adobe & Apple 

Any thoughts advice would be welcome. 

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(EDITED) DO NOT GET IT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Glenn,

I have been in touch with Adobe support and as soon as it arrives i have to contact them and verify

the serial number so will see if non genuine and il send it back to Amazon if it is 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Glenn.  That is probably the best price you are going to see for Elements 2022, and I am confident that the OS issues will be resolved.  See this post by an Adobe employee.

I don't think I have ever seen such a low price in the States, but maybe Black Friday will prove me wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Greg.

I have just orderd the Package of PSE 2022-Premier Elements2022 for £52.99 which i think is a brilliant offer.

Just a matter of waiting for a solution now. 

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see this offer on Amazon UK but not for a box set but an electronic email activation. A code is sent by email when you purchase. I'm still tempted to buy because of the price but any likely complications if I have to wait for a month or so before activating after the issue with Monterey is resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the boxed offer this morning and will be delivered this evening 

There is an option to activate via online which will obviously activate the software if purchased as a 

software download but i prefer a disc version if possible which is the one i have purchased today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DANGER DANGER DANGER
This offer is not a direct sale from amazon- or Adobe, but a company that has Amazon in it's name, and is based in Singapore.

DON'T SAY YOU WERN'T WARNED. .

2021-11-25_063304.jpg

2021-11-25_062118.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The software is supplied and dispatched from Amazon

I have just looked at the box of a previous Elements which i own (2020) 

and it also says it is printed etc in Singapore so maybe Adobe get it produced in Singapore.

When it arrives this evening i will inspect the box and if any doubt will return it to Amazon 

as it is refundable 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the product I posted.  It's a company that has amazon in it's name, selling a product on the amazon platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just phoned amazon and they said it is genuine and will accept a return with no problem if i am not satisfied.

I have also been in touch with Adobe Support and i have to verify the Serial wnumber with them when it arrives 

so they will see if it is genuine or not.

Hopefully all will be ok but if not it will be returned

Will keep you up to date  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE REGARDING PURCHASE

I have just received the software from Amazon and contacted Adobe Customer Care 

and they have checked the serial numbers of Elements 2022 & Premier Elements 2022

and the software is genuine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is truely amazing- thanks for the update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem

Just have to wait to be able to use it on Monterey now lol.

It was worth contacting both Amazon and Adobe support to clarify things just in case it was dodgy.

Adrian 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting this great deal for Brits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines