• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2022 won't email photos

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Elements 2022 and tried to configure my email client to work with my Microsoft account.  Adobe Elements is unable to "validate" my account even though I am 100% sure of the email address and password I've entered.  I previously had Elements 2018 and didn't have any issues with the same email account.  I went back to my 2018 version and now can't email out of it either.  I've tried looking at all/any of the security settings for my email account but haven't been able to change anything from the Microsoft side that worked.  Any advice on what I can try next?  I really would like to be able to Share photos through email directly from Elements.

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here's what the Organizer's Preferences>Email recommendation is for (non-configurable?) email services:

Snap_2022.02.05_12h58m18s_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here's what the Organizer's Preferences>Email recommendation is for (non-configurable?) email services:

Snap_2022.02.05_12h58m18s_002.png

By @Greg_S.

Exactly what we are all agreeing to.

The advantage is the flexibility you get by resizing your images in the export process.

The problem still remains to make things easier for Christine's father...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MichelBParis said:

The advantage is the flexibility you get by resizing your images in the export process.

An excellent point Michel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had exactly the same problem with the same ourcome. The chat support on Adobe is of no help.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines