• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2023 and Lightroom Classic Upgrade Concern

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last year I tried updating/upgrading Elements and ran into a glitch. My usual workflow is to download into elements organizer, edit the image in Lightroom for exposure etc, then do final edits if needed in elements photoshop expert, save and title the image. So every image I consider "done" has been saved and titled. However the newer version of elements used a different version of Camera Raw then Lightrooms camera raw and when I went to do those final edits the image would not open in the Elements Editor. There were other people having this issue to and I spoke with Adobe but the work around didn't really fix my issue. so, now another year has passed and I wonder if both LR camera Raw and Elements 2023 are on the same page....?

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@janeh88919911 I have locked this discussion and answered your duplicate post in the original thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines