• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2023 moving elements question

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to make the overlay on the photo be longer than 6 seconds?  I like to add music to it but 6 seconds doesn't do it justice.  Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presume you are talking about export to mp4 video.  (Not sure what you mean by overlay in Moving Elements.)  In any event, I know of no way to extend the video in Photoshop Elements.  However, once you create the mp4 video file, you could use Premiere Elements (or any other robust video editor) to extend the time of the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not in elements- 6 second max.

I've actually made a nice cristmas video just by copying and looping that 6 second clip in Priemeire elements (and windows movie maker- a very old version that still works).  I created the scene in daz3d.  I created multiple copies of that 6 second loop, then added the msuic onto a separate track.   Basically the samething Greg said.   I usually post videos like thatto my youtube channel so they look better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a second one I made earlier this year:

I've done some experiments with these: I put them on a usb drive and plug it itno my tv and use it as a screen saver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Debbie2729205049na,

As others have already mentioned, there's no way to customise the duration of the output. Exporting it as GIF will give you an infinitely running animation, otherwise you can edit the video in Premiere Elements as per your liking.

Regards,

Medha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines