Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2023 Nikon D7100 raw files not readable

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three issues!

Adobe System shows Elements 2021 Download with the Serial Number for the recent purchase of Elements 2023.

I somehow loaded Elements 2023 but it does not accept Nikon D7100 Raw Files.

AND there is not live person to help me!

Suggestions?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Elements forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Three issues!

Adobe System shows Elements 2021 Download with the Serial Number for the recent purchase of Elements 2023.

I somehow loaded Elements 2023 but it does not accept Nikon D7100 Raw Files.

AND there is not live person to help me!

Suggestions?

By @Allyn5FCA

1 - Commercial name chosen by the marketing: "Elements 2023" for next year. This software was issued a couple of months ago, just like every year since 2001. Technically, the programmers name those 'versions' in normal order (21 and not 2021). A recent trend, not only for Adobe, other software vendors and all kinds of commercial goods.

2 - The D7100 is already an old camera model supported by Adobe camera raw sinc many years. I have heard of a number issues about a Nikon transfer utility which has 'corrupted' raw files about that time. Maybe other volunteers know more about the solution which was found at that time.

3 - Help for real persons: read the solution provided by @Peru Bob in that other discussion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/pse15-activation-limit-exceeded-with-n...

My advice, use the chat option which makes it easier to discuss with people with a different accent. Phone help may be limited to normal business hours if not in the US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines