• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2023 User Interface Too Light

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchased Elements 2023 and installed it. The user interface is way too light. I tried looking in Preferences to see if I could change it, darken it, but I could not see any UI settings. I know I could in Elements 2019. I have low vision and my personalization perferences on my computer, Windows 10, are set to High Contrast. I tried taking my settings off of High Contrast, but that did not help. If I am unable to change the User Interface to be darker, I will not be able to use Elements 2023. I will have to uninstall it and reinstall 2019. I am attaching a scree shot of what I see. It is just too light and I can not see menus, etc.  SusanPSE 2023 workspace.PNG

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only part of the UI you can change is the canvas.  And you can only make the change when a photo is open.

Right-click on any part of the canvas and you make your choice from the pop-up context menu.  The Select Custom Color choice opens a color picker that allows you to select whatever color you want.

Snap_2022.11.29_16h39m41s_003.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know about that. That does not help me any. I can not see the menus, tool bars, or panels. The UI is not user friendly for people with vision problems. As of now, I can not uae Elements 2023. I will most likely be asking for a refund and reinstalling Elements 2019. It's a shame as I was looking forward to using it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines